Awards and honours
We are pleased that our commitment to corporate social responsibility benefits many entities and, at the same time, is highly valued by experts. This recognition is evidenced by numerous awards and honours awarded to the Grupa LOTOS.
The awards and honours received confirm that dedicating due attention to our relationships with employees, improving safety at the workplace, relationships with investors and business partners, environmental protection and pro-social activities is the right direction for us.
2020 was an extraordinary time for communications and PR. Unexpectedly, the pandemic fundamentally changed the ways of reaching employees, members of the media and customers. These new conditions, which we had to quickly adapt to, stimulated our creativity in communication. It was a challenging year. Our biggest accomplishment was maintaining the continuity of disclosure. We kept external stakeholders as well as our staff up to date on the company’s activities and related developments. Also, we attached great importance to ongoing reporting on the national multi-utility group being built by PKN ORLEN.
Other awards and honours for the LOTOS Group in 2020
- LOTOS Oil received the golden emblem of Consumer Quality Leader 2020 in the “Motor oils” category in August 2020.
- LOTOS Kolej ranked third in the “Revenues from declared core activity — transport” category in the TSL Companies Ranking in the category including transport companies. The list includes the most important companies representing the transport, freight forwarding and logistics sectors.
- For the fourth time, the LOTOS Biznes card was selected as the best fuel card in the nationwide Polish Fleet Derby plebiscite. On the other hand, the Blue Trail concept, which was entered in the competition for the first time, was the winner in the Electromobility category.
- The LOTOS Biznes card claimed the first place in the “Fleet cards” category in the Consumer Quality Leader 2020 plebiscite. The programme is organised by the editors of Strefa Gospodarki — a supplement Dziennik Gazeta Prawna.
- The Forum of Leaders at the Central Institute for Labour Protection awarded the LOTOS Group with a prestigious Safe Work Green Card. The distinction was granted as a way of recognising active and effective actions undertaken by the Company to improve the conditions, safety and protection of employees at the workplace.
- During the 7th edition of the Polish Chemistry Congress, the Grupa LOTOS received the honorary title of an Ambassador of Polish Chemistry for its active actions for the Polish chemical sector.