This appreciation has earned us numerous awards and distinctions,
which are a token of recognition and confirmation of our ability to foster relations with employees, investors and business partners, to improve workplace safety, protect the natural environment, and engage in social outreach initiatives.
Awards and distinctions for the LOTOS Group in 2019
- LOTOS service stations received five awards and eight distinctions in the prestigious competition of the 19th PetroTrend Station Market Forum – a prominent event addressing topical issues and challenges faced by service station businesses.
- A Forbes Diamond for RCEkoenergia, a LOTOS Group company – Forbes Diamonds being a list of the fastest growing companies in Poland, run by Bisnode Polska and the editorial team of the ‘Forbes’ monthly.
- LOTOS Asfalt received three distinctions during the 25th International Fair of Road Construction Industry Autostrada-Polska, the largest trade event of the Polish road sector and one of the leading events of this type in Europe.
- LOTOS was named among the leaders of the Responsible Business Ranking, topping the ‘Fuels, Energy and Mineral Production’ category. Since 2018, the ranking has been compiled by Kozmiński Business Hub together with the Responsible Business Forum as the expert partner. Deloitte verifies the submissions, while ‘Dziennik Gazeta Prawna’ is the media partner.
- In 2019, Grupa LOTOS was listed for the seventh time among the top socially responsible companies recognised by the ‘Polityka’ weekly. The Company was honoured with a Silver CSR Leaf, the award given to businesses which make regular efforts to conform to the stringent ISO 26000 standard of social responsibility.
- Title of a Patron of Culture for LOTOS Infrastruktura from the Jasło Cultural Centre.