For years, we have been guided by the principles of social responsibility, knowing that in this way we are creating multiplied value not only for LOTOS and our shareholders, but for all our environment and various stakeholder groups.
We feel obliged to make our contribution to creating value more than a guarantee of stable profit, perfection of products and services or ensuring energy security of the country. We want to contribute to the multiplication of opportunities for social development, to promote sustainable development while respecting the natural environment, to develop standards of a good employer and business partner.
We are proud that our commitment in the area of corporate social responsibility brings benefits to many beneficiaries, and at the same time is highly rated by experts. In 2017:
- For the eleventh time, we found ourselves in the group of RESPECT Index – the most socially responsible companies listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. Once more we met the very high requirements of the RESPECT project and thus we found ourselves in a prestigious group of 28 companies that were included in the new index portfolio.
- we joined the partnership for the 2030 UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- we took 4th place in the 11th edition of the Ranking of Responsible Companies. The list comprised over 200 companies evaluated in terms of the quality of corporate social responsibility management
- for the 5th time we received the Golden CSR Leaf in the ranking organized under the auspices of the weekly magazine Polityka, Responsible Business Forum and Deloitte
- we took the second place in the ‘Enterprises’ category and received a special distinction for the best financial report for 2016 in the competition for the best annual reports ‘The Best Annual Report’
- we were honored with the honorable title of ‘A Well-Perceived Company’ in the 8th edition of the competition organized by the Business Centre Club, under the patronage of the Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Policy
- we received a special award in the category of innovation within the framework of the 2016 Technical Safety Leader ranking for an innovative approach to the risk analysis of technical equipment exploitation
- For the fifth time we have been awarded the ‘Most Desired Employers’ distinction, ranking fourth in the ‘Fuels, Energy, Mineral Production and Chemicals’ category.